Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For our customer ABB we are now looking for a Site- and Project Coordinator.
The Site/Project Coordinator group is a department under the Project Support Section, and part of the Energy Industries local business line within ABB Norway.
In ABB you will be working as Site- and Project Coordinator and the working tasks can be as following:
• To provide administrative support to Project Managers such as
o Ongoing dialog with the customer and mobilize resources at customer premises and sort out relevant issues
o Obtain and control timesheets, travel expense reports, invoice and rotation plan and invoice
o Create procurement requisitions and invoice drafts based on contract and agreements
• Maintain communication flow between project team members and act as contact point towards customer
• Always to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations ie. Norwegian offshore regulation and Statens Reiseregulativ
• Resource handling, ie. assure correct competence according to customer’s needs, obtain required course certificates, create- and maintain rotation plans
• Always promote contract and commercial awareness
Requirements and qualifications:
• Proactive and a self-starter who is team oriented and has good communication skills
• Understanding the importance of great customer service and relation
• Periodically manage high workload
• Work independently, and ability to quickly get acquainted with new tasks
• Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and oral
• Good knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Minimum 3 years administration experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree level education, can be replaced with relevant experience
What we can offer:
• Dynamic work environment with varied tasks and challenges
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Flexible working hours and possibility for home office up to 3 days a week
• Unformal and a positive work environment
• Possibility of extended contract and permanent employment
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Karine Sundet Dahl, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navn Karine Sundet Dahl