Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Field Piping Engineer.
• MC and Field Engineering
• Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
• Assist organisation with relevant input for detail engineering
• Follow up materials on site
• Interfaces towards all project organisation
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to company safety standards and its associated requirements
• Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
• Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
• Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the project installation
• Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek Vår Energi and ROS approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards
• MC, Punch-out, client handovers. Have experience with using PIMS.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is 05.04.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org