Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Automation Engineer - SCD production
• We are looking for engineers with experience in SCD production.
• SCD(System Control Diagrams) production (Main responsibility)
• SCD production for Process, HVAC and PMS (power management systems). This then include references to safety C&E and production of sequences in SCD.
• Collaborating with the relevant disciplines for production of SCD, but also give support on matters of automation to the disciplines, for their production of functional descriptions, control narratives etc.
• Independence in regards of collecting information for creating the SCD’s are expected (in both documents and collaboration with other disciplines). However, as work is now well underway, startup assistance/guidance will be giving by existing team.
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Bachelor or master degree,
• Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
• Development, SCD and/or I/O list / Loop production in engineering phase.
• Experience and knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: Dec 2022
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org