Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Drilling & well Senior Completion Engineer.
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations
The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion/ intervention activities.
• work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Completion core competencies: Tubing Design (WELLCAT) , Upper and Lower completion Design Senior Drilling and completion competencies: Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems . Offshore traveling on request
Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
Valid Offshore Safety Course
• Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
• A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set
• Good communication and analytical skills
• A lean mindset
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is 19.01.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Bergen and Stavanger
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com
Sted Bergen and Stavanger