Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QA Advisor.
- Preparation and execution of internal and external audits in cooperation with the project management and ROS corporate organization is vital important
- Verify compliance with the Quality requirements via audits, verifications and site inspections
- Co-ordinate the identification of non-conformances in the project work including Implementation of corrective actions and give experience feedback to the Quality Manager
- Coordinate transfer of experience from the project/ Lesson Learn
- Follow-up Quality aspects in the project work and provide assistance to the other groups in the project
- Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
- Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
- SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
- Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate)
- Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
- Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
- Understanding of clients' needs
Languages: Good oral and written in Norwegian and English
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is 20.01.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org