Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a PRE-Rotating Equipment Engineer.
- Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
- Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
- Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that ROS does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
- Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
- Review the Supplier drawings and data.
- Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
- Monitor the progress of the design and fabrication and
- Monitor and manage interface issues within package
- Participate Final inspection and testing.
- Contribute in Co-ordination delivery of the package to site.
- Material receipt at site.
- Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan.
- Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Rotational Mechanical Equipment
- Minimum 9 years' experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Minimum Bsc degree
Language required: Norwegian (preferable), English required
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is 19.01.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org