Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Engineer – Passive Fire Protection
• Coordinate engineering activities related to passive fire protection SOW multidiscipline
• Relates to technical safety, process, structural, piping and valves.
• Ensure multi discipline deliveries are properly scheduled in order to meet targeted RFCC dates
• Close cooperation with system responsible project engineers and disciplines.
• Report to Topside Engineering Manager (BB03)
• BSc/MSc education
• 5 years' experience within the Company is preferred, but not required
• Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
• Good multidiscipline knowledge
• Languages: Norwegian / English
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org