Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Materiall Handling & Crane Handling Engineer
• Perform Material Handling activities, all relevant aspects and team advisory.
• General evaluation of working environment within the layout profession, evaluate access, locally/overall.
• Platform Crane studies on handling activities, including handling routes for safe handling of items on and of the topside structure.
• Perform guidance both independently and in teams on material handling studies and tasks.
• Have good knowledge of crane layout, material handling equipment and relevant handling tools.
• Aveva E3D modelling of volume restrictions, handling items and E3D software.
• Maintain documentation such as Material Handling Philosophy, Material Handling Report, Crane lift zones.
• Bachelor degree
• Min 10 year experience within planning and project execution of material handling operations.
• Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes.
• Material handling activities based on NORSOK and Equinor TRs and have loyalty to organisation, deadlines and quality requirements.
• Experience with pedestal cranes, overhead cranes and winches is essential.
• Some knowledge of Aibel systems W3 and some offshore experience preferred.
• Cooperative working attitude and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com