Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACTING SPECIALIST.
• The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
• Develop procurement strategies and plans
• Manage and conduct supplier pre-qualification
• Manage and conduct the Invitation to Tender process
• Draft contract and Invitation to Tender documents
• Manage and conduct tender evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
• Provide contract and procurement advice to projects management team
• Contract management, supplier follow-up and contract close-out
• Be an active member of the procurement organization and project team
• Higher education relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. economics, engineering or law. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
• Min. 10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
• Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications.
• Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining a outlook to the "broader picture"
• Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
• Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is 24.01.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo/Fornebu, Bergen/Sandsli and Stavanger
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Sted Bergen, Stavanger or Oslo