Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER SAS/INSTRUMENT.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas projects.
• Extensive knowledge of Commissioning standards and practices regards to SAS and Instrument dicipline • Exhalent verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborate across all stakeholders and departments
• Proven Safety leadership.
• Ability to handle responsibility and make decisions.
• High ethical standard
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is 27.12.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org