Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Umbilical or HV Cable Engineer.
- Concept development and screening,
- Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant technical requirements,
- Tendering and evaluation activities,
- Preparing of technical documents for project sanction, studies and contract tendering,
- Contractor follow-up of studies & project execution (engineering, fabrication, installation).
Experienced with subsea umbilicals, cables or pipelines within the tasks described above. Working knowledge of relevant industry standards. Engineering degree.
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is 27.12.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo or Stavanger
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Sted Oslo or Stavanger