Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
• Perform and evaluate process simulations
• Preliminary and detail process design
• Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
• Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
• Project work in multidiscipline teams
• Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
• Responsible for relevant necessary process and system documentation, such as operation – manuals, testing procedures etc.
• Offshore surveys and participation in system and equipment testing
• Checking of design documents
• Master or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
• Experience with FEED and early study projects (preferred)
• Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
• Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
• Compressor competence – preferable
• Have good communication skills, orally and written, in Norwegian and English
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Have a high degree of self-learning skills
• Knowledge of Equinor STID and AkerBP AVEVA NET systems is desirable
• Offshore certificate is desirable
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com