Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Compliance Engineer-Refurbishment/Modification/Maintenance Projects
Compliance Engineer-Refurbishment/Modification/Maintenance Projects
• Refurbishment Compliance engineer will work closely with the mechanical refurbishment and compliance team to identify document and certificates and to identify and close any GAPs connected.
• A pragmatic result-oriented mindset is important to fulfil this role. High attention to RISK and a solid understanding and experience with rules, regulations and design standard are required.
• Refurbishment Compliance engineer will be responsible for plan and actions required to close GAPs
Ensure compliance to rules and regulations:
• Get familiar with project requirements, including Contract, client procedures, internal procedures relevant for your SOW.
• Ensure that entire scope of the package is clearly identified and understood
• Perform risk and conformity assessment, document the outcome
• Maskin Directive
• Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
• Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)- PSA regulations
• Prepare and take ownership to GAP's related to standards, rules, and regulations.
• Prepare plan and actions to following and closing GAP's
• Support the refurbishment engineering department in all matters concerning rules and regulations
• Together with Compliance team and the engineering organisation seek to close GAP's effective and pragmatic without taking on RISK for the project
• Ensure compliance with contract on all matters involving compliance Liaising with customers, suppliers, and other engineers throughout the project delivery process.
• Provide solutions and the way forward
• Develop procedures and guideline
• Min Bsc degree
• Min 5 Years' experience with PED, MD and other relevant design standards
• Experience with Refurbishment of Mechanical Equipment is preferable
• Experience with working in Multidiscipline Teams
• The Candidate must have Experience in Compliance and be familiar with Modification and Maintenance Projects
• Language: Norwegian / English
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com