Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACTING SPECIALIST
The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
Key tasks (depending on project and project phase):
• Develop procurement strategies and plans
• Manage and conduct supplier pre-qualification
• Manage and conduct the Invitation to Tender process
• Draft contract and Invitation to Tender documents
• Manage and conduct tender evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
• Provide contract and procurement advice to projects management team
• Contract management, supplier follow-up and contract close-out
• Be an active member of the procurement organization and project team
• Higher education relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. economics, engineering or law.
• Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
• Min. 10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
• Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications.
• Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining a outlook to the "broader picture"
• Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
• Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
• Language requirements: English
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sted Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo