Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI Coordinator.
• Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
• Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
• Assist PE in BCM and LCI kick-off with suppliers
• Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
• Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
• Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
• Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
• Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
• Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (any field) or min. 3 years experience working with LCI
Required Work Experience:
• Min. 3 years of experiences in Onshore / Offshore Oil &Gas or related industry
• Knowledge of international Code and standard such as: NORSOK and other which related to LCI
• Competence in Engineering tag Information systems, Procosys,STID, Proarc
• Good command of English in both speaking and writing
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org