Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For our customer ABB we are now looking for a Local HR Administrator.
BB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB’s Energy Industries business unit provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. oil & gas, power generation, aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, tunnels, aquaculture, fishfarming, metal, mining and pulp & paper. ABB’s Energy Industries operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord and employ about 800 employees.
Take this challenging opportunity in one of the world’s leading technology companies!
We are seeking a proactive and business-oriented HR Administrator for Energy Industries in Bergen or Oslo. You will work with our professional teams to support the development of the organization, managers, and employees to reach our goals based on the Business and People strategy. Tasks are performed in close cooperation with local HR Business Partners and ABB’s global HR team and centers.
As the Location HR Administrator, you will have the opportunity to be part of influencing the organizational development within the Energy Industries business unit and use your knowledge, experience, and competence to support the development of the organization in the right direction during challenging and exiting times.
• Support the implementation of HR policies and procedures according to ABB policy
• Support HR processes (e.g.: salary reviews, performance reviews) according to ABB policy
• Support the development and update of HR systems and processes
• Ensure HR masterdata is up to date at all times according to ABB policy
• Support managers and employees in international assignment processes
• Develop onsite work rotation agreements according to the Norwegian Law and Working Environment Act, including discussions with local unions
• We are looking for a confident, robust, and resourceful HR Administrator with initiative
• Absolutely trustworthy and confidential, with a problem-solving approach
• You must have a structured way of working with an adaptable and flexible attitude
• In-depth knowledge concerning employment law, labor regulations, social environment, and compensation & benefits
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR related topic or other relevant degrees or higher education
• Minimum three years of experience in HR administration
• Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
We can offer:
• A positive, exciting, and fast-paced work environment
• Comfortable and good working conditions, with informal and close contact between employees and managers at all levels
• Flexible working hours
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo or Bergen
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Sted Oslo or Bergen