Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Marine Engineer - Haugesund
• Establish internal seafastening solutions, including calculations and specification of components, for marine transport.
• Follow up load out contractor and inshore lifting contractor.
• Production of marine operation manuals/procedures.
• Follow up drawing production for marine drawings and perform drawing checks.
• Discipline check of marine manuals and procedures for load out and inshore lifting operations.
• Structural design and calculations for temporary structure used in relation to marine operations.
• Establish technical input for inquiries in relation to marine services and equipment required for inshore marine operations, mainly in relation to load out and inshore lifting operations.
• Construction yard Engineering support, follow up and communication (yard preparations for marine activities).
• Assist in interface work and meetings with T&I Contractor.
• Engineer Bachelor/Master Degree
• Minimum 5-10 års erfaring er ønskelig, men ikke påkrevd.
God kjennskap til regelverk for marine operasjoner (blant annet DnV-OS-H101 m.fl - VMO standard).
• Kompetanse innenfor arbeid mot T&I kontraktør (interface) er ønskelig.
• Erfaring med verftsoperasjoner (interntransport, løft med flytekran).
• Kjennskap til offshore installasjon av jacket og topside (operasjon, installasjons metoder, bruk av utstyr)
• Erfaring med utlasting og innlastingsoperasjoner ved bruk av SPMT’er.
• Kjennskap til PDMS/E3D og Navisworks som 3D verktøy.
• God kompetanse innenfor håndberegninger for dokumentasjon av strukturkapasitet og bruk av MathCad.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Jan 2022
Duration: Dec 2022
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org