Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Tag Management Advisor
• Ensure Consistency on tag for the various databases used by the project (Meridian, IFS, PIMS)
• Ensure consistency and any developments on number of tags for project
• Improve work processes on tag management across project (Company and EPCI Contractor)
• Measure and progress tag filling grade with the use of engineering disciplines on the project; Ensure tags are IFC in due time according to project Milestones and commissioning priorities and road-map (systems / disciplines)
• Drive progress to IFC tags in line with priorities
• Establish processes and tools to ensure consistency on tag for the various databases used by the project (Meridian, IFS, PIMS)
• Monitor the consistency and any developments on number of tags for project; Implement corrections as required
• Understand and improve all work processes on tag management across project (Company and EPCI Contractor)
• Measure and progress tag filling grade with the use of engineering disciplines on the project; Ensure tags are IFC
• Establish priorities for completing tags in line with commissioning priorities and road-map (systems / disciplines); Drive progress to IFC tags in line with priorities
• Master Degree
• More than 10 years experience
• Min. 5 years experience from Construction or Completion phase of major offshore project
• Deep understanding of tag management
• E/I/T or other relevant engineering background
• Major capital project experience
• Familiar with key project systems/databases (Meiridan, IFS, PIMS)
• General good computer skills as good knowledge of std. office products, databases.
• Knowledge of typical Engineering registers, Hook-up registers, EWP’s and like.
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com