Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a ENGINEER DRILLING AND WELL FACILITIES
• Participate in planning of drilling and well activities.
• Daily monitoring of drilling equipment and drilling planet integrity according to internal and external requirements.
• Weekly update of regularity report, downtime and rig availability.
• Responsible to ensure design and decisions are anchored within D&W Technical Integrity.
• Participate in HAZOP’s, HAZID’s and Risk Assessments.
• Responsible for close cooperation with asset integrity – operations.
• Responsible for identifying, initialisation and follow up modification work within remit (in accordance with the modification process described in APOS).
• Cooperation with safety technology to wrap up all technical issues.
• Follow up and close out of assigned actions in Synergi and Disp process.
• Offshore travel NCS, will be required.
• Follow up the drilling contractor's maintenance of drilling facility in accordance to contract, maintenance of loose drilling equipment, and maintenance, overhauls and recertification of drilling equipment.
• Applicants should have the ability to work interdisciplinary, independently and with broad contacts internally and externally.
• Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations.
• Highly respected because of competence and behaviour.
• Good cooperation skills.
• Acts decisively and ability to deliver according to plan.
• Able to handle a wide range of challenging task
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects
• Education, Bachelor or relevant competence. Personnel with relevant extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal education (mechanical or electrical background).
• Extensive experience within D&W Operations and Rig Facilities.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and standards with respect to drilling equipment for the Norwegian continental shelf.
• Necessary knowledge of relevant internal company requirements and governing documents.
• All necessary qualifications and certifications for work on offshore installations
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com
Navn Jonny Bjorheim