Project Manager B 22295
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager.
- Administration of the project between Company and Customer
- Fulfilling Company's budgeted financial result for the project
- Fulfilling all commitments set in the contract and all relevant requirements for the project (HSE, quality, financial goals and schedule requirements)
- Internal and external status reporting, and for implementing required corrective actions to ensure optimal project execution
- Manage external interfaces with other Contractors
- Communication with Customer
- Securing optimal information flow within the project.
- Ensuring that working methods and systems are according to W3
- Ensuring that project work is performed in line with the Quality in Execution model
- Delegating work to project personnel in order to encourage them to take individual responsibility
- Active management of the project organization.
- Active risk and change management in the project
- Engineer, Bachelor or Master degree.
- Project manager experience
- Basic safety course
Required Work Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience from the offshore industry
- Good Equinor (Statoil) R&M experience
- Technical background and experience
- Be on, open, have a management focus and seek best practice
- Be proactive in finding cost-optimal solutions
- Be close to the customer and your own team, sociable and positive person
- Deliver according to or under diet and plan
- Good communication, excellent Norwegian and English written and oral skills
- Structured and tidy
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: