Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Material Handling Engineer.
- Create material handling datasheet
- Establish Lifting-plans for offshore installation.
- Advise in safe and effective use of Lifting Equipment in accordance with NORSOK R-002 and R-003.
- Follow up requirements in NORSOK R-002 Annex B
- Providing material handling support to new refurbishment packages.
Required expertise :
- Extensive experience as Lifting planner/ lifting responsible rigger will be considered as highly relevant.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from operations for Lifting equipment, material handling in project execution.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for Lifting equipment and material handling.
- Practical experience from offshore field/plant, preferably within O&M.
- Software Skills: Aveva PDMS, Microsoft Office programs, Navisworks Simulate
Personal skills :
- Wide Lifting organizational/network experience is an advantage.
- Focus on improvement and best practice.
Language: Good communicative skills in Norwegian written and oral.
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is 12.10.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: