HSE field advisor 22267
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for HSE field advisor.
- Inspect and monitor personnel and subcontractors as well as safety equipment
- Inspect safety condition according to work permit and safety rules and regulations
- To comply with relevant HSE laws, regulations and others requirements
- Observe and insure that safety practices are followed in all Construction areas
- Ensure availability of proper types and quantities of safety equipment applicable to all jobs.
- Perform periodic safety audits of the construction operations and notify to HSSE coordinator/
- Review the permit to work before work commences.
- Support all activities which are set up to protect and to control incident/accident, fire hazard in
- Performing HSE actions according to the HSE plans/program for the construction
- Inspect and control all HSE activities during work activities including safety advice.
- Inspect working area condition, equipment preparation condition including safety recommendation according to permit to work details
- Inspection, Fixing and improve hazard warning signs and other safety signs as necessary
- To inspect and test all safety equipment as their own responsibilities.
- Inspection of all subcontractors equipment mobilized to the construction area i.e mobile crane. machinery, lifting equipment, etc.
- Collecting all HSE suggestion, safety problems report to superior to set improvement program
- Creates awareness and behavior about HSSE and work closely together with employees and
- Perform safety induction for new personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned by HSSE manager
- HSE Bachelor or relevant experience
Required Work Experience:
- • Min 2 years of experience with similar work
- • Personnel with experience in training people will be preferred
- Open minded
- Must be able have a positive approach in meeting with operators
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com