Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Process Safety Group Lead
Work as a Process Safety Group lead with focus on Process Safety evaluations.
You will report to the Process Lead. The System Responsible Engineer for Flare system and Closed drain will report to you. You will have the overall responsibility for process safety, including overpressure evaluations, flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of process upsets like choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc. both with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
Checking of the calculations performed by the flare system responsible engineer. This includes checking of:
• PSV sizing
• Blowdown simulations
• Flare radiation
• Passive fire protection evaluations
• Flare line sizing
• Process datasheets
• Drawings (PFDs and P&IDs)
• Flare Report
In addition be responsible for:
Evaluation of process upsets that may lead to specific design requirements
Preparation of Process Safety Report. This includes being responsible for SAT tables (API 14C analysis)
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects
• Ma MSc or BSc with required experience
• Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
• Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
• Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
• Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, overpressure evaluations.
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org