Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Structural Designer – E3D.
• Perform E3D structural design, including 2D draft work, of main and secondary outfitting structures as (but not limited to):
o Deck structures
o Reinforcements of existing steel
o Access platforms
o Stairs & ladders
o Monorails & pad eyes
• Update existing drawings using Microstation 2D/Raster.
• Discipline check of drawings
• The candidate should also be responsible for:
o Reporting of status / progress for own work to DRE / Team Lead on a regular basis.
o Ensure quality and self-check of own work performed.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in structural engineering.
Required Work Experience:
• Long experience, minimum 5-10 years, within structural design (E3D) for offshore modification (NCS).
• Experience from offshore surveys (preferable).
• Understanding design of secondary outfitting structures.
• Previous participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
• Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards (preferable).
• Experience with MS Office standard software.
• English language written and spoken.
• Norwegian/Scandinavian language written and spoken (preferable).
• Good communication and cooperation skills.
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org