Accounts Payable Accountant S 22245
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Keep invoice inbox empty on a daily basis
- Keep Accounts Payable inbox updated on a daily basis
- Provide advice and support to SAP VIM users in invoice handling processes
- Receive, sort and check of correctness and processing of invoices, credit notes, cash calls, recurring documents, and other payment documents.
- Follow up and check open workflows and other assigned control tasks
- Trouble shooting (solve any issues that could prevent the company to meet its financial obligations on time, analyse the cause and take action to prevent repeated occurrence).
- Perform monthly/quarterly accounts reconciliations
- Prepare KPI reports on a regular basis
- Provide reports and support to Gen. Acc. Team Lead upon request and also in connection with new projects
- Search for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
- Perform overall analysis of late payments root cause, development of improvement plans and roll-out with business and procurement contacts.
- Support to SSB Reporting
- Prepare and control payment files in SAP
- Ensure automatic payment run is processed in a timely and efficient way
- Provide the business with technical SAP support related to area of responsibility
- Scanning & Training to/of ICC scanner
- Bachelor or relevant work experience
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent SAP skills and good Excel skills
- In depth knowledge of Accounting and VAT regulations
- Organising and prioritising, attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality, ability to meet deadlines, vendor relationships skills, team worker, professional integrity
- Ability to work initiatives independently and good communication skills
Language: Good English and Norwegian language skills
The application deadline for this position is 04.10.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org