Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a senior / management role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual leading commercial management and procurement function with the company
• Expert with regard to contractual aspects and commercial risk management within construction and engineering projects.
• Skilled negotiator able to support company at business level, and project managers at project level (both supply chain and customer negotiations).
• Risk manager able to distinguish between key risks and opportunities that can improve company position and project commercial performance.
• Ability to summarise and present commercial dashboards.
• Experience of both national and international business transactions and projects.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Qualified to Bachelor / Master level in an engineering, business administration or economics.
• Experience of multiple from of contract including NS8407/NS8417, NL09 and Orgalime S2012.
• Experience of supplier terms and conditions, and non disclosure agreements.
• Experience with patent protection is an advantage.
• Experience of fixed price, target price and cost reimbursable based contracts.
• Experience of formulating joint venture and cooperation agreements.
• Knowledge of indexes including material price, consumer price, labour and currency.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central ERP is an advantage.
• A predominantly officed based role with some requirements for travel.
• Head office in Tønsberg Norway.
• Home office is a possibility.
• Developing company commercial terms for contract, subcontract and suppliers.
• Company knowledge centre and reviewer of customer, supplier and partner commercial terms and conditions.
• Evaluating and presenting project and business commercial risk and opportunities
• Developing and improving supply chain engagement and value.
• Supporting project managers with respect to contractual disputes and change orders.
Salary and Compensation:
• Salary and benefits / rates to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience.
• Accommodation allowance or arranged accommodation depending on need and specific project requirements.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: email@example.com