Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a E&I - Project & Engineering.
Due to additional workload for the electrical/instrument and control system discipline, we need to increase and strengthen our capacity and competence in Bergen. We are now looking for candidates with a long experience and good knowledge to take the challenge and find good solutions.
• Technical, Bachelor or Master Degree within engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience. Preferable certificate of apprenticeship GR.L.
• Study and project execution within drilling facilities, floating wind, FPSOs and other marine installations
• Preferably working knowledge within some or all of the following areas:
o High and low voltage systems
o Power Management Systems (PMS)
o Control Systems, PLC’s and software
o Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
o Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
o Industrial IT systems and networks
o Engineering and design of the above mentioned
o Electrical load analysis
o VSD systems
o Lighting fixtures
o Cable and bulk material selection
o Electrical equipment specification
o Rules and regulations for electrical installation (offshore installation)
• Familiar with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
• Perform surveys, onshore and offshore
• Supplier and Work shop following up, including FAT
• Work descriptions and evaluate installation methods
• Package management
• Installation, mechanical completion and commissioning support
• Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both study and project related
• Electrical engineering and design activities
• Follow up work on site, cooperation with other discipline deliverables.
• Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
• Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer and project managers.
• Perform offshore surveys and construction follow up if needed
• Study work
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 30.06.22 with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org