Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer - HVAC.
System Engineering – Electrical engineering
• Power system analysis in all phases of a project, Short circuit calculations, load flow analysis, relay protection planning, etc.
• Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of electrical packages and electrical equipment including vendor follow-up
• Approval of supplier documentation and follow up delivery of equipment such as high voltage distribution boards, 690/400V distributions boards, UPS systems, transformers, variable speed drives etc.
• Prepare documentation for on/offshore installation
• Preparation of drawings, specifications and data sheet
• Prepare engineering work packages
• Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
• Offshore and onshore survey/FAT
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Skills and Levels Description:
Minimum 5-8 year experienced engineer
• Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil & gas or electrification
• Installation experience
Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, team-working skills.
Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
Minimum BSc Electrical Engineering
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: