Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Front End Studies - Electrical Engineer.
• System Engineering – Electrical engineering
• Front End engineering, concept phase – offshore scope, modification project.
• Possible contributions to onshore scope.
• Solutions for modification/replacement of high voltage equipment and cables
• Solutions for low voltage power distribution systems, cables and equipment
• Preparation of study reports with appendices
• Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
• Offshore survey
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Skills and Levels Description:
• Minimum 3 years experienced engineer
• Minimum Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
• Relevant experience from offshore projects within oil and gas
• Experience with ATEX requirements and ATEX certified equipment
• Experience from High Voltage equipment and/or networks
Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills.
• Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
Minimum BSc Electrical Engineer
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: