Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior material handling engineer.
• Responsible for planning of material handling in project
• E3D modelling
• Registering TAG in engineering system
• Prepare material handling documents and reports
• Technical Bachelor degree within relevant area
Required Work Experience:
• 3-5 years experience with material handling
• Experienced in E3D
• Speak and write English fluently
• Proactive and independent
• Communicate well with others
• Be flexible and able to solve problems in cooperation with the team and other disciplines
You must be located within Europe preferable within "EU/EEA" to be considered as a candidate.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com