Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Eng. Automation
• SAS system design and follow up
• System design, interface and follow up automation network on the platform or landfall projects
• Interface solution towards SAS system and electrical control system
• Participate in fire and gas safety reviews
• Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages
• Review vendor technical documentation
• Design and improve solutions according to client’s requirements
• SAS hardware design
• Interface to other disciplines
• Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site.
• Prepare and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects
• Master or bachelor degree within automation or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Experience from large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Experience and extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
• Detailed knowledge of Statoil technical requirements
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
• Creative thinking skills
• Required Certificates; FEL, EXCandidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Ronny Meyer, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org