Senior Subcontract Manager Jacket 21996
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Subcontract Manager Jacket.
- Procurement strategy for jacket
- Issue ITT, evaluate tenders and negotiate contract
- Follow-up subcontractor for jacket design, construction, completion and Load out incl Seafastening
- Design monitoring; is design in accordance with contractual requirements
- Budget monitoring, changes and additional cost control to Subcontractor and Client
- Document control to Client, Certifying Authority, MWS, T&I and Cable Installation contractors
- Coordination interfaces with Cable Installation Contractors and T&I
- Schedule and progress monitoring and follow up
- Regular meetings with all parties involved
- Manage site team during fabrication phase related to HSE, QA/QC, Fabrication procedures, As-built dossier, etc
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
- Project manager for offshore/international projects
- Deep and long experience from large new build topside and substructure projects (Norwegian) within NCS (DNV/EUROCODE) for both fixed and floating structures.
- Specialist within construction and completion related to topside and substructure new build NCS projects.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
- The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Sept 21
Duration: Dec 24
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com