Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer
Develop Instrumentation design according to unmanned platform principles. Coordinate and organize instrument design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors.
Typical tasks include:
• Field instrumentation and metering solutions and requirements
• Develop field instrument philosophies & solutions to the required level
• Develop strategy, philosophy and design measurement solutions
• Develop technical specifications and prepare relevant documentation for ITT preparation
• Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for instrument discipline
Input to FEED report
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from field instrumentation engineering, green field offshore or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from field instrumentation and metering design activities, measurement solutions and principles, including reviews and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience and deep knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Innovative approach and a network builder
• Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com