Senior Automation Engineer SAS 21953
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Automation Engineer SAS.
Develop SAS design according to unmanned platform principles. Coordinate and organize SAS design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors.
Typical tasks include:
- Establish SAS philosophy and functional requirements.
- Integrate SAS Supplier
- AML development with SAS supplier (machine readable SCD)
- Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS infrastructure
- Participate in simulator activities to drive an iterative design process to test process design and control system
- Establish SAS Topology in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Establish engineering handbook in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian
- Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years experience working with SAS system design in oil & gas EPC projects
- Experience from unmanned platform concepts is an advantage
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Experience and good knowledge of relevant philosophies, standards and guidelines used by Equinor
(Typically TR3031, TR3034, TR2258, TR1658 etc.)
- Must have experience from Norwegian projects
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org