Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QA Advisor
• Responsible for QA in one of the projects building block
• Focal point for all quality matters on within relevant Building Block.
• Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
• Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
• Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
• SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
• Keep the project assurance plan updated (PAP), within relevant areas
• Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
• Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
• Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
• Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
• Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
• Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
• Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
• Experience from offshore modification project is preferable
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
• Understanding of clients' needs and ability to suggest and apply "fit for purpose" solutions
• Structured and organised with good attention to details
• Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com