Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Piping Stress Analyses – Senior Engineer.
• Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
• In general good skills in Excel, FEA Tools, E3D in pipe stress work.
• Experience in Fatigue calculations and bridge line analysis.
• Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes.NEMA-SM23 (Compressor piping)
• Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
• Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Bachelor or Master Degree
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Haugesund, or Stavanger, Asker, Bergen
Start: July 2021
Duration: Dec 2021
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sted Haugesund, or Stavanger, Asker, Bergen