Construction and Commissioning Lead (CC) Lead, Topside Field Electrical 21852
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Construction and Commissioning Lead (CC) Lead, Topside Field Electrical.
Ensure that all fabrication installation work and commissioning related to Electrical has been performed according to the requirements of the project specifications, drawings and other contract documents. All specified tests and inspections are carried out and documented in a uniform way.
- Position will report to Bacalhau Topsides Construction Manager at BOMESC Yard, Tianjin, China.
- The position will be responsible for general follow-up of FPSO Contractor’s activities linked to Topside but must expect to contribute to other parts of the FPSO project as well.
Responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Contribute to ensure site HSE standard and compliance.
- Follow-up and ensure fabrication progress and quality in respective discipline.
- Supervise EIT inspectors in site team. (if any)
- Cooperate with Contractor construction team to assure common goals for the work are being met within the frame of the contract
- Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within Electro installation.
- Monitoring of Contractors preservation routines and storage of materials within Electro discipline.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
- Participate in area/system punch in critical areas.
- Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details.
- Contribute to seamless transfer from Hull site to integration phase at Keppel in Singapore
The “volume” of the Company’s activities will be based upon risk assessments.
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
- Adhere to company values; Open, collaborative, courageous and caring.
- The candidate should have Bachelor degree or similar within electrical power discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from offshore construction.
- It is crucial that the candidate have a proactive mindset and focus on supporting Contractor success.
- English language
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 14.06.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org