Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Structural E3D Designer Model & Draft
• Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Modelling structural steel constructions in E3D. Experience with E3D is a requirement.
• Drawings production in E3D Draw.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Fabrication follow-up.
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D & E3D Draw
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience with Equinor green field projects.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: June 21
Duration: December 21
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com