Project Manager S 21839
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager.
Due to additional work scope and increasing portfolio there is a need to increase capacity within project management in order to secure project execution and deliveries.
Expected hire period ASAP – 30.06.2022 with possibility for extension.
Projects are received with short deadlines and expectations from clients to deliver with high quality.
- Manage execution of multidiscipline projects and studies from concept to completion
- Execute modification projects on fixed installations
- Manage projects with focus on scope, time, cost, quality, risk and reliable forecasts.
- Project communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Project reporting
- Ensure that the project meets relevant legal framework, regulations and requirements.
- Manage project and prioritize resource requirements with the base organization.
- Contribute to development/improvement of systems/routines for the department’s project execution process.
- Risk management in projects
- Secure commercial frame conditions and involvement of SCM
- 3-5 years’ experience within project management
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area
- Good multi-discipline technical understanding and ability to acquire knowledge of new subject areas
- Preferable experience with projects related to drilling facilities or offshore modification projects
- Knowledge/Certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage
- Familiar with fixed installation project framework and technical/LCI requirements (ARIS, TRs and WRs) is an advantage
- Familiar with applications like IFS, SAP, STID, Procosys and PIMS is an advantage
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org