Senior Marine Operations Engineer 21838
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Marine Operations Engineer.
- Be a team member of the marine group.
- Engineering and concept design temporary installation aids (flotation tanks)
- Procedure development for subsea lifting and ROV operations
- Prepare marine operations manuals
- Technical input to marine procurement and subcontracts
- Interface subcontractors
- Participate in offshore operations
- Marine engineering degree or master mariner with experience from offshore marine operations (offshore construction)
Required Work Experience:
- Practical experience from execution of marine operations
- Practical experience within marine engineering and operations related to subsea lifting and ROV operations especially.
- Experience with T&I activities related to platform installation, seabed preparations, scour protection, solid ballasting.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
The candidate must:
- Be capable to take on responsibility during execution of marine operations
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: June 2021
Duration: Dec 2021
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com