Sr. Planner Modification Projects S 21834
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Sr. Planner Modification Projects.
- Develop, monitor, and progress report plan/schedule/histograms for topside, marine and subsea activities in close corporation with internal stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze and follow-up plan/schedule progress/performance of relevant contractors
- Develop and maintenance of portfolio schedules and reporting
- Promote and further develop scheduling function as a preferred method for decision making
- Participate and contribute in developing cost and schedule risk analysis’s
- Progress monitoring & schedule updating
- POB set up and analysis
- Manage, follow-up project schedules/plans, and provide input to periodic reporting
- Collaboration with cost, risk and estimation functions to ensure coherence in project reporting and prognosis’s
- Advise management on project status, forecasting and required corrective actions for maintaining schedules
- Ensure follow up and reporting of schedule/plan for assigned development projects and/or asset teams
- Ensure planning and scheduling best practises, improvements, updates and maintenance
- Suggest and contribute to management systems updates and improvements
- Collaboration with department team
- Contribute with specialist competence on planning software issues (Safran Project, Primavera, etc.) generally and in digital initiatives
- Higher level engineering degree (M.Sc. B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Significant experience within relevant discipline
- Experience with offshore production facilities operations and support
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, communication skills
- Good leadership skils; Ability to mentor and coordinate others, such as leading cross discipline teams
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the organization and the individuals
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
The application deadline for this position is 07.06.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org