Completion Manager S 21833
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Completion Manager.
Input to project the Mechanical Completion, Hand over and commissioning requirements. Develop commissioning strategy, which will form the basis of Completion milestones required for Construction. Develop jointly with Construction an integrated Construction/Completion execution planning. Focus on safety, quality and client's satisfaction.
- Personnel, work processes and procedures.
- Participate in Engineering Meetings to ensure and advice for the Commissioning SOW.
- Identify opportunities and criticalities.
- Ensure that necessary procedures are identified and implemented.
- Input to the Interface register and Risk register
- Ensure efficient and structured mobilization, demobilization and use of project resources within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Establish the work processes and procedures for the project within his/hers area of responsibility
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the established work processes and procedures and make improvements as required.
- Identify and assign responsibility for all elements of the work in his/hers group.
- Ensure that the personnel in his/hers group understand their tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the personnel in his/hers group are given the opportunity to develop their skills.
- Ensure that relevant IT systems are implemented in the project within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Conduct regular meetings with Client for matters within his/hers area of responsibility as required.
- Issue required documentation for Clients comment/approval.
- Sign for the project within the limits of the project authority/signature matrix.
- Be the authority with respect to mobilization and demobilization of personnel, within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Input to cost/budgets.
- Input to Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Input to project plan for all Commissioning work including activity descriptions, activity sequencing and dependencies, man hour estimated and milestones.
- Report progress for all Completion/Commissioning activities.
- Identify and ensure that the HSE requirements of the contract are fulfilled within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Identify and ensure that the quality requirements of the contract are fulfilled within his/hers areas of responsibility.
- The Completion Manager report to the Project Manager.
- Cooperation and interface with most of the other project organization units.
- Ensure a good team spirit, be inspiring, enthusiastic and demonstrate an active HSE leadership.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org