Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Engineer
• Responsible for effective handling of technical queries, deviation requests, and non-conformance requests issued by EPCI contractors.
• Ensure correct involvement of company engineering disciplines and Technical authority.
• Assist in maintaining and developing the overall query and deviation management processes, systems, and procedures in the project.
• Support the implementation of established project procedures in contractor organizations in cooperation with company representatives and project personnel
• Give guidance and training to project personnel and contractors to ensure correct use of the PIMS modules and understanding of the process
• Participate in clarification and coordination meetings between relevant contractors and company personnel, and give guidance where necessary to enable the contractors to resolve issues and fulfil their responsibilities
• Participate in project meetings and present, operate and maintain the project’s relevant tools, as required
• Report status to System Engineering Coordinator, Company Representatives, and Engineering Managers as required
• Ensure correct and efficient handling of TQ’s, DEV and NCR’s in close cooperation with Company engineering team and Technical authority.
• More than 8 years of relevant experience
• Specialist Knowledge: Process, Flow Assurance, System integration engineering
• Oil&Gas: Majority of experience is from the Oil&Gas Industry, with preference for FPSO and subsea background
• Leadership: Documented leadership experience in the area of Oil&Gas
• Good English language skills
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com