Balder Future FPSO Working Environment Advisor 21822
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Balder Future FPSO Working Environment Advisor.
- Establish discipline related project requirements, based on regulatory, company and project requirements
- Ensure compliance with Norsok S-002, C-001and C-002 and project specific working environment requirements
- Establish required discipline related input to project plans and documentation
- Ensure planning and implementation of relevant discipline activities and processes. Ensure implementation of WE requirements and solutions in design
- Ensure for verification and validation of results of design against discipline requirements. If relevant manage deviations with relevant actions
- Ensure for establishment and quality assurance of relevant discipline evaluations
- Follow up discipline plan/documentation and initiate and follow up project relevant activities
- Give discipline support to relevant engineers to ensure relevant discipline requirements and solutions in design
- Identify, monitor and ensure adequate relevant interface information relevant for WE
- Follow up and verification of discipline input to design
- Identify, monitor and ensure updated/adequate system and functional requirements within discipline
- Contribute in audits, design reviews, user meetings, WEHRA, HAZID, etc.
- Support project risk reduction with adequate documentation of all ALARP and other legislative processes and requirements including adequate evaluations and conclusions related to WE issues
- Follow up contractor focus, resources, competency and priorities with regards to discipline
- Support in technology selections (according to BAT) and if relevant required technology qualification programs within discipline
- Give discipline support in development of relevant project documentation
- Report deviations, lack of understanding and implementation through line and via HSEQ.
- Give support to the S&S project Manager and company Health and Working Environment Manager and contribute in the project(s) as appropriate.
- MSC or BSc in relevant discipline (e.g. working environment, human factors or relevant technical disciplines).
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of working environment legislations and standards (especially NORSOK S-002, C-001 and C-002).
- Knowledge of Norwegian HSE regulation and standards (including NORSOK) for petroleum activities
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org