Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Project Controller.
• Responsibility for the economic follow up in our projects, including:
o Tracking and follow up of project results
o Reporting of progress and KPIs both internally and to our customers
o Project budget, estimates and analysis
• Active and strong contributor and sparring partner to the project management
• Participate in contract work and follow up of change orders
• Participate in development and implementation of effective routines, systems and processes.
• Ad hoc analysis and support to Management
• Contribute in accounting close procedures
• Preferrable MSc within Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from project controlling
• Efficient and high work capacity to master periodically high workload.
• IT savvy with excellent skills in Excel. Experience with IFS is an advantage
• Experienced and comfortable with presenting financial project data to Management group, locally and globally.
You have a strong ability to work independently, take initiative & drive forward, and a high pace environment motivate you. You have an inquisitive and analytical mindset, and you tackle complexity, uncertainty, and pressured situations well. You know how to make decisions and prioritize to achieve the best outcome of your work. You are a team player with a positive mind set and care deeply about the success of your work, your colleagues, and the wider objectives in the organization. You have the ability to communicate with others in a good and effective way and also engage in the development of the department.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 30.09.21, extension possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com