QA Task lead S 21738
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QA Task lead.
- Responsible for QA in project building block
- Focal point for all quality matters on within relevant Building Block.
- Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
- Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
- SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
- Keep the project assurance plan updated (PAP), within relevant areas
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
- Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Reporting to project Quality and Risk Manager
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
- Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
- Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
- Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
- Language: Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
- Experience from offshore modification project is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions
- Structured and organised with good attention to details
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 2 years
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com