Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a SUPPLY CHAIN RESPONSIBLE
• You are working in an operational environment, with a highly diverse supply chain position conducting differents tasks including;
• Securing inventory management and ensuring operation receives the goods and services in due time.
• Operational follow up on Inventory Management ensuring correct level of stock
• Teaming up to securing the supply chain flow and up-time in operations
• Facilitating for supply chain understanding and support in the operational unit
• Value chain and Supply Chain Management understanding
• Commercial mindset
• Good communication skills
• Adequate Digital skills, especially in SAP
• Language requirements: English and Norwegian
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org