Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI Coordinator
We are looking for a candidate with relevant background and experience within LCI
• BSc/MSc degree in Engineering is preferred, but at least technical education from high school/collage or equivalent is required. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education.
• In-depth knowledge within LCI, preferable with experience from LCI as project engineer.
• Experience and competence within the use of computer based LCI systems, e.g. SAP, Procosys and STID.
• Experience and competence within IT/Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of methodology for project execution is an advantage
• Proactively show LCI manager skills throughout the project.
• Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation within projects for internal / external customers.
• Prepare LCI-strategy, -procedures and –plans for projects
• Prepare and organize the projects tools for handling of technical documentation and register info.
• Make visible and put focus on LCI requirements for projects members
• Quality assure and update technical documentation and register info
• Ensure that clients LCI requirements are fulfilled
• Define LCI requirements for suppliers
• Lead LCI verification meetings for procurement packages
• Follow up and report LCI status in projects
• Monitor and maintainance of quality on technical information
• Follow up of suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3D models etc) are established in accordance with requirements
• Establish and administer technical requirements to information in contracts and attend in process for evaluation of contracts
• Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with client’s procedures, guidelines and requirements.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 31.12.21 (possibility for extension)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: Eldfrid.firstname.lastname@example.org