Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Control Responsible.
• Project Control function is responsible for the project control issues at contract level in the project.
• The Project Control Lead is responsible for quality in all project control deliverables and shall carry out all project control tasks within the area according to the management system and governing documents.
• The Project Control Lead shall manage the planning, cost, time and change control of the contract in cooperation with the Project control team in the project.
o Responsible for project change management for the contract in cooperation with Project Change Coordinator.
o Responsible for the planning activities to secure timely delivery of any company deliverables towards and interfaces.
o Responsible for Project Control’s contribution to the planning and follow-up of project procurement plans.
• The Project Control Lead shall develop, motivate and set standards for the project control team.
Tasks and deliveries:
• Verify contractor’s reported cost and progress
• Conduct verification activities towards contractors’ project control systems and methods
• Timely delivery of input to project monthly report and cost and time updates
• Prepare analysis and propose corrective actions to project management.
• Follow up of the contract during the contract period and attend monthly meetings
• Perform project accounting and invoice handling
• Support yearly budget updates
• Prepare contract appendixes B, C and D for ITTs
• Participate in evaluation of contracts
• Ensure risk management of the contract associated with project control
• Contribute to the cross-functional collaboration and a coordinated and good working processes within the project and operations and with the contractors
• Ensure transfer of experience from relevant projects
• Provide final project control document data
Competence and experience as required for requested responsibilities and tasks.
Knowledge of SAP and PIMS for project control.
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 06.05.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org