EIT Method responsible S 21602
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a EIT Method responsible.
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for establishing and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for updating and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) in cooperation with planning department.
- Responsible for giving input related to linking of activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work. Special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Follow-up of work order delivery to ensure right prioritizes towards execution of construction work and engineering deliverables.
- Participate in OPC meetings and establish needed meeting arenas to ensure EPCIC focus related to planning and deliverables.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies' working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Report to Construction Manager if deviations or delays affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones.
- Technical education (High school)
- Skilled worker with technical education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Good knowledge related to planning of Construction tasks and planning structures/ tools.
- Experience from installation lead or method position
- Valid offshore certificate
Languages: Norwegian and English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com